Donald F. Farbstein
Donald Farbstein founded the firm in 1978. He has been practicing law since 1952, and has tried a wide variety of cases.
He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) and was lead counsel in over 150 trials, including 100 jury trials to verdict.
His expertise includes the following areas of practice:
- Business law: contracts, corporate formation and dissolution, minority shareholder rights, partnerships
- Damages: death and disability, emotional and psychic injuries, fee disputes, lost profits, lost wages, taxability of awards
- Employment law: contracts, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, wrongful termination, ERISA (employee benefits)
- Trusts & Estates: wills, trusts, probate administration
- Insurance law: bad faith, coverage, other insurance disputes
- Professional liability: accountants, architects, attorneys, brokers, engineers, healthcare providers, and other professionals
- Real property law: sales, leases, secured transactions
- Torts: Civil rights, construction law, environmental law, personal injury, property damage, product liability
In addition to his trial experience, he has also mediated/arbitrated hundreds of cases. He is a trial attorney and mediator, arbitrator, etc.
His wisdom and guidance are still sought